This week the following things happened:
1. We taught 40 lessons.
2. We got a whole heap of new gators/ potentials.
3. Ward members gave us 3 referrals yesterday. We have appointments with all of them this week.
4. I reunited with Sister Rodriguez. The four of us ate lunch at the Sunflower Asian Café and then went to the mall and played with puppies.
5. Sister Allen ended a phone call by saying: “in the name of Jesus Christ, amen.”
6. One of our less active members called us while we were on our way to her door and said, “you have 2 minutes and 47 seconds to get here or I will call your mission president.” Fortunately we made it there in under 2 minutes and 47 seconds.
7. That same less active member prayed for us to take a wrong turn and find someone to teach. It happened. His name was Josh.
8. Another less active member gazed into my eyes and said “You’ve seen things. I can tell.” She then went on to explain to Sister Allen about how I’ve seen so many things because I’ve just come from Grand Junction, where there a people laying in the streets dying.
9. One of our investigators/ soon to be recent converts said, “I used to hustle on the streets. Now the only hustling I do is for God.”
10. We want to get more investigators in Littleton proper, so we’ve been doing a lot of finding here. The other day we followed the Spirit to a house of a golden investigator named Jessica. We are meeting with her on Tuesday.
11. We had a fireside with Elder James Martino of the 2nd quorum of the 70. It was amazing and inspiring. Also, while there I got to reunite with all of my dear friends from the mtc. My heart was soaring.
12. I tried boba. It was strangely delicious. There is so much Asian food here. I am in heaven. Char, if you’re reading this, I’m going to Panda Express to use your gift card today. Thank you so much. I have been waiting for this moment for 5 months.
13. I met my cousin, Elder Zareli (Zerelli? Zirelli?) Anyway, we determined that we’ve probably both been at the same family reunion before.
14. Every blessing that could have possibly been bestowed on us this week, was bestowed on us. And speaking of blessings, the power of the Priesthood is real. And that’s all I’ve got to say about that.
15. Yesterday as we returned home, Sister Allen and I said “No post on Sundays,” at the exact same time. We are the same person. It’s amazing.
This ward is incredible. My companion is incredible. Everything about this life is incredible.
“Glory, glory, hallelujah. His truth goes marching on. And on, and on. And where it stops? Right here (gesturing to heart).” – old man
God bless America.
I love you all. #alwaysforever #sodoesGod