Today we’re going ice skating, so I have limited time. So with that limited time, here are the messages that I would like to convey to all of you:
1. I love you, and really treasure your friendship and support. I don’t think there is anyone in the world that has better friends and family than I do.
2. I went on exchanges with a spanish speaking sister this week. I got to say: “hola,” “mucho gusto,” and “gracias” all day. Best part: we ate dinner with a lady from the Dominican Republic. She made us the most amazing food I’ve ever eaten, so in an effort to tell you all about this Dominican dish that I ate, I had Sister Smith ask her what it was called. She replied “meat, vegetables, and rice.” So there you have it, I ate meat, vegetables, and rice, straight from the DR.
3. Conference was unreal and completely blew my mind.
4. Two men that we met called us wanting to set up appointments. It was pretty neat. Maybe they’re both a little creepy, so definitely we’ll be taking members with us, but we’re excited nonetheless.
5. Happy birthday, Kate. I love you. Happy almost half-birthday Madeleine. I love you.
6. Time for ice skating!