A few cool things happened this week:
1. I got to meet my niece. Via Google Hangout. Her name is Ellen.
2. We had a Christmas Eve Eve party with one of our favorite families – the Wynders. Their home is very Anthropology-esque, which makes it really easy to feel the Spirit there.
3. I got sick and lost 10 lbs.
4. Our investigators, Lynn, Rylee (12), and Kenna (10), gave us the best Christmas gifts of our lives. Rylee and Kenna painted us pictures of our favorite animals. I will have them hanging in my house for the rest of my life.
5. Tristan came to church. He is the coolest kid I’ve ever met in my life. He’ll be the President of the United States one day. And he looked great in a suit and tie.
6. People generally were just downright kind to us. We have some good people around here.