Hi there ho there,
You know how everyone says it’s really hard to leave your mission? I think I’m starting to feel that a little bit. Goodbyes are the worst! But remember how I served in Colorado and it’s going to be the easiest thing in the world to come back and see everybody? Tender mercies.
Here are a few things I’ve learned:
1. The Atonement is real; it works for everybody and for everything.
2. The Priesthood is real. Therefore, marrying someone who holds the Priesthood is a priority.
3. Everyone makes mistakes. We’re all just riding this train together, so let’s help each other out along the way.
4. Families matter, and I want one.
5. Love is the essence of the Gospel.
Here are a few things I will miss:
1. The people, duh.
2. Sister Rod. And having a companion generally. I’m afraid to be alone! Nobody leave me alone when I get home.
3. Colorado skies. They are unrivaled.
4. Mission cars. Just kidding.
5. Colorado paraphernalia everywhere you look. This state has more pride than anywhere I’ve ever been in my life. And you guys know how much I value loyalty. So I like it a lot.
6. Everything about this place. I just love it here! I’m coming back. Mark my words.
Ah man. The church is true, everybody.
See you in like, two seconds.
I love you. #alwaysforever #sodoesGod